- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Love the life you're living!
Whether you are single, married, separated, or divorced, you can feel peace and wholeness when you understand God's plan for your life.
Get ready to move into a new and exciting life full of love and acceptance-from within yourself, God's special creation. No longer will you need to lean on or enable another to feel worthy or accepted. God created you a unique and beautiful person full of potential and self-worth.
Included is a workbook prepared especially to help you delve into the principles discussed in the book. Whether you use the workbook for individual or group study, the following approach helps you get the most out of each chapter:
- Complete the workbook questions
- Check your answers with the Answer Key
patrice5 Stars Out Of 5single married separated life after divorceMarch 16, 2016patriceQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0A must read...Very spiritual and helpful when getting over my short marriage and quick divorce!!!
lady v5 Stars Out Of 5Single, Married, Separated, Life After DivorceDecember 26, 2014lady vQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a very encouraging book to read. The book covers everything from whether you are in a relationship or not please read this I'm going to get his love and marriage book very soon.
Shearon PiperAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5August 24, 2011Shearon PiperAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5GREAT BOOK BEING USED IN A DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM IN OUR CHURCH FOR WOMEN.
OnTiptoeFront Royal, VAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5MUST read for EVERYONE!May 17, 2011OnTiptoeFront Royal, VAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This excellent book dispels the myth that single people are "less than whole"! It give sound spiritual advice on how to embrace the single lifestyle, turn our focus on our Father and allow HIM to move in our lives relationally. If more would put their trust in HIM to guide their relationship choices, I believe there would be less heartache.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Remarriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Remarriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce