The Singer Trilogy: The Mythic Retelling of the Story of the New Testament - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Singer Trilogy
Hundreds of thousands have already thrilled to this extraordinary retelling of a life unmatched in human history. Through the story of the Singer, his Song and his battles with the World Hater, Calvin Miller has created a work full of life. Now you can find the complete, powerful tale of incarnation and redemption in one volume, with all three of Calvin Miller's books together: The Singer, The Song and The Finale. The Singer quickly became a favorite of evangelists, pastors, artists, students, teachers and readers of all sorts when it was originally published in 1975. Recounting the story of Christ through an allegorical and poetic narrative of a Singer whose Song could not be silenced, Miller's work reinvigorated Christian literature and offers believers and seekers everywhere a deeply personal encounter with the gospel. This magnificent reimagining of the story of Christ and his church gives young and old alike the opportunitiy to be immersed in the good news.
Calvin Miller (1936-2012) was a professor at Beeson Divinity School. The beloved author of more than forty books, Miller was also well known as a poet, artist, novelist and speaker. His later works included (Baker), (Broadman & Holman) and (Harvest House). He summed up his rule of life in four words: "Time is a gift."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Biblical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Biblical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Biblical
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction