- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Are you being pulled under by currents of expectation, comparison, and "hurry"? As a mom of three, Emily Freeman is right there with you! In Simply Tuesday, she helps you embrace today's work, find contentment in the now, replace competition with compassion, and learn how to breathe in a breathless world. Come sit with Emily on the bench and breathe her words. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Million Little Ways, A: Uncover the Art You Were Made to Live - eBookEmily P. FreemanRevell / 2013 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)
Graceful (For Young Women): Letting Go of Your Try-Hard Life - eBookEmily P. FreemanRevell / 2012 / ePub$8.40 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$13.99Save 40% ($5.59)
Grace for the Good Girl: Letting Go of the Try-Hard Life - eBookEmily P. FreemanRevell / 2011 / ePub$8.25 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$13.99Save 41% ($5.74)
You're Loved No Matter What: Freeing Your Heart from the Need to Be Perfect - eBookHolley GerthRevell / 2015 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)
For those being pulled under by the strong current of expectation, comparison, and hurry, relief is found more in our small moments than in our fast movements. In Simply Tuesday, Emily P. Freeman helps readers
· stop dreading small beginnings and embrace today's work
· find contentment in the now--even when the now is frustrating or discouraging
· replace competition with compassion
· learn to breathe in a breathless world
Jesus lived small moments well, slow moments fully, and all moments free. He lives with us still, on all our ordinary days, creating and redeeming the world both in us and through us, one small moment at a time. It's time to take back Tuesday, to release our obsession with building a life, and believe in the life Christ is building in us--every day.
Jennifer Tucker is an illustrator and graphic designer who loves creating art that celebrates the gift of every day, the joy of family, and the love of Jesus. She and her husband live in Georgia with their two daughters. Connect with her at www.littlehousestudio.net.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology