- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Gary Thomas is a popular writer of Christian spirituality with a well-developed platform. Building on his bestselling books Sacred Pathways and Sacred Marriage; his newest book, Pure Pleasure; and his Gold Medallion-winning Authentic Faith, Thomas takes readers to new levels of inspiration and insight in Simply Sacreda devotional made up of selections from his best writings about spirituality and spiritual formation. According to Thomas, Those who have advanced in the Christian life have learned to develop an almost mystical memory that keeps them attuned to the fact that God is always with them always watching, always caring, always hearing. Abounding with spiritual insights and practical truth, this book provides readers with the freedom to approach life in Christ with new wonder and joy each and every day.
Gary Thomas is a writer-in-residence who also serves on the teaching team at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and the author of eighteen books, including the bestselling Sacred Marriage, that have sold more than a million copies worldwide and have been translated into a dozen languages. He and his wife, Lisa, have been married for thirty years.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality