Kim Chaffins book, Simply Blessed, is perfect for this fast-paced life. She provides bite-sized spiritual lessons through real-life scenarios that everyone can relate to. Simply Blessed is thought-provoking and a great way to start your day!
- Lisa Burkhardt Worley, award-winning author, international radio show host
Kim Chaffin writes just like she talks and how she does life. She puts all of herself into the things she is passionate about. Shes authentic, hilarious, and humble. Kim never misses a chance to find the humor in life, especially at her own expense, and she is faithful to look for God-lessons in everything, even the seemingly mundane.
- Erin Bishop, founder and president, Whatever Girls
Step into a special devotional journey with Kim Chaffin. Her loving, profound, and practical insights in Simply Blessed will draw you closer to the Lord and cleanse your heart on a deep level!
- Jenny Steinbach, associate producer for Making Your Life Count radio of Cru
Simply Blessed delivers daily devotions that fit with everyday life while containing extraordinary truth. Simply Blessed is what I think of as I realize how God meets me in the mundane or the miraculous, able to greet me with joy and fulfillment in either. Simply Blessed is how I feel when I think about the goodness of God in bringing Kim Chaffin into my life. Let God use Kim to encourage you to see and seek Him in the seemingly commonplace, and you will find yourself fully satisfied by Him.
- Suzanne Niles, director of relationship development, BroadStreet Publishing; speaker, coauthor of Fast Friends: The Amazing Power of Friendship, Fasting, and Prayer
While reading Simply Blessed, Kim will take you under her wing and lead you in practical steps on how you can know God more and follow in His footsteps. This is a great read for those seeking a mentor and a friend to journey with through a season of life. Kim is practical, transparent, and simple as she leads you to see Jesus in your everyday life. I recommend Simply Blessed as a tool to refresh your heart and renew your mind.
- Rev. Wendy Torres, board certified biblical counselor, author, international radio show host
As a Christian woman who juggles business, home, and ministry needs, it is vital for me to be connected with God. Simply Blessed offers a lighthearted yet biblically sound account of God at work in our lives with practical steps for growth in our Christian walk.
- Barbara Hollace, author, editor, speaker, writing coach
Simply Blessed is a devotional book that mixes the practical and spiritual lessons of life together into a common thread. Simply Blessed isnt just an inspirational bookit is a daily life devotional that helps you take complex spiritual issues and turn them into common sense. Simply Blessed packs a powerful spiritual punch!
- Pastor Van Bradeen, lead pastor of Living Stone Church, Spokane, Washington; author, Live Love: Becoming More Like Christ in Thought, Speech, and Action
Simply Blessed is an encouraging tool filled with teachable illustrations and analogies to help us grow in our faith with our Lord Jesus Christ. If you are tired of pretending or performing in your Christian walk, please use this devotional to gain the life of freedom in Christ on a daily basis. May this book, along with the Word of God, enrich you with the heavenly blessing from above.
- Dr. Jack Hancock, headmaster, Northwest Christian Schools
Kim Chaffin is not only a great writer but a prolific one. She is dedicated to providing great content that reflects her heart, her life, and her faith. She has been a popular contributor for LivingBetter50.com, writing articles that every woman can relate to and in a style and authenticity that give others the grace to recognize and accept their own imperfections. I love her honesty, transparency, and humor, but most of all how she weaves in valuable lessons from the Word of God.
- Carol L. Doyel, founder, editor in chief, LivingBetter50