A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living - eBook|
By: Emily Ley
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2017|
Stock No: WW91133EB
Do you want to simplify the demands on your time, energy, and resources? Do you have complicated responsibilities, overwhelming to-do lists, and endless clutter leaving you feeling overwhelmed? What if you could clear the clutter once and for all? Bestselling author and entrepreneur Emily Ley can help you make space for what matters most.
In A Simplified Life, you'll find:
- Emily's realistic strategies, achievable systems, and methods for permanently clearing the clutter, organizing your priorities, and living intentionally
- 10 key focus areas--from your home and meal planning, to style and finances, parenting, faith life, and more
- Tactical tools to help you with your family, increased work demands, and daily household routines
- Gorgeous photography and meaningful quote callouts
A Simplified Life is for:
- Mothers wanting to create a more intentional lifestyle by reducing clutter
- Anyone struggling with organizing schedules and keeping up with multiple to-do lists
- Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, birthdays, and holiday gifts
Emily Ley is the founder of Simplified®, a brand of planners and organizational tools for busy women, and the creator of The Simplified Podcast. Emily has been featured in Forbes, Glamour, and Good Housekeeping. She has been recognized with numerous awards, including Best New Product at the National Stationery Show, as well as Small Business of the Year, Female Owned Business of the Year, and Entrepreneur of the Year by Studer Community Institute. Emily and her team collaborated with AT-A-GLANCE® to create gift and planning collections carried in Office Depot, Staples, Walmart, and Target. Emily is the author of national bestselling books Grace, Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy; A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living; When Less Becomes More: Making Space for Slow, Simple, and Good; and Growing Boldly: Dare to Build a Life You Love. An author, entrepreneur, wife, and mother to three, Emily lives in Pensacola, Florida, with her husband, Bryan, and their son Brady and twins, Tyler and Caroline.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.