Together, We Can
Make a Difference
Today's environmental problems may seem too overwhelming for one person to tackle . . . but you don't have to do it alone. Now you have partners--50 of them.50 Simple Things You Can Do to Save the Earth
, the revolutionary 1990 bestseller, is back in a completely revised, updated edition . . . and it's just as innovative and groundbreaking as the original. The authors have teamed up with 50 of America's top environmental groups, including The Natural Resources Defense Council, the National Wildlife Federation, and Rainforest Action Network. Each group has chosen one issue and provided a simple, step-by-step program that will empower you and your family to become citizen activists in the fight to save the Earth.
It's easy to get started. Just pick one!
- Fight global warming "one city at a time" with the Sierra Club's Cool Cities Campaign
- Roll up your sleeves and save an endangered species with the Wilderness Society
- Protect coral reefs and create a marine reserve with Seacology
- Get your congregation excited about protecting God's creations with Interfaith Power and Light
- Invite songbirds into your neighborhood with the National Audubon Society
All it takes is a little effort. When we work together, we can work miracles! Get started now
John Javna has written countless books on political and environmental activism, as well as on popular culture (Uncle John's Bathroom Reader), which have sold many millions of copies. Sophie Javna and Jesse Javna are both currently high school students and are excited to be writing their first book, one they hope will be a gift to the future of their own generation.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.