- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Personal finance is actually more personal than it is finance. That's why what works great for someone else may not work as well for you. Money management is complex because we are complex. Therefore, it is in better understanding ourselves - our history with money and what we value most - that we are able to bring clarity to even the most confounding decisions in money and life. In Simple Money, Tim Maurer demystifies complex financial concepts into understandable, doable actions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2016
- better understand their values and goals in order to simplify their money decisions
- budget major expenses intelligently
- reduce and eliminate debt
- make vital decisions on home, auto, and life insurance
- establish a world-class investment portfolio
- craft a workable retirement plan
- and more
Readers will be relieved to see that managing their money is actually not as complicated as they thought--and that they can take control of their financial future starting today.