- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Grade Level▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Through activities, games, mission projects, and learning sessions, children will become acquainted with these early Wesleyan concepts, how to apply them, and also discover the value of regular spiritual disciplines.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Ideal for showing children how to be effective stewards of the world around them
This leader's resource helps plan six sessions that will help children:
• Learn what it means to care for the world and Gods people
• Consider the ways to do good things for their families, their church, their community, and the world
• Discover the value of spiritual disciplines and how to practice them
The three simple rules of "Do No Harm," "Do Good," and "Stay in Love with God" are easy enough for children to understand and profound enough to begin a lifelong journey of faith.
Saved1Torrance, caAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5It's Ok for me.March 1, 2013Saved1Torrance, caAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3This book is not quite what I expected, I read it to get the info but it's like reading a text book.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry