- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2015
Imagine Jesus from Marys point of viewproud of her son, in awe of his gifts and mission, guided by love for him as a person and so much more. In this book, Adam Hamilton begins at the end, with Mary at the crucifixion and resurrection; travels back in time as she witnesses his life and ministry; and ends at the beginning, with the Christ child born in a stable, Marys beautiful baby. This year, experience Advent and Christmas with Mary.
Contains everything needed to conduct a five-session study geared to youth, including current examples that have meaning to young people ages 13-18. In addition to leader helps, the Youth Study Book is included with this guide, so leaders can follow along as group members read and study. Can be used with the adult-level DVD.
Hamilton is the best-selling and award-winning author of Creed, Half Truths, The Call, The Journey, The Way, 24 Hours That Changed the World, John, Revival, Not a Silent Night, Enough, When Christians Get It Wrong, and Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White, all published by Abingdon Press. Learn more about Adam Hamilton at AdamHamilton.org. Mike Poteet is a freelance writer and Teaching Elder (ordained minister) in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). He regularly contributes to Christian education resources for youth and adults, and has authored several literature study guides. In his free time, Mike blogs about intersections of faith and pop culture for The Sci-Fi Christian (www.thescifichristian.com). He is an active Sunday school teacher in a congregation near Philadelphia, PA. Follow him on Twitter (@WriterMPoteet).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry