- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Looking for more puzzles after completing The Joy of Signing Puzzle Book 1? This second volume will provide you with a mix of both easy and medium-level words to increase your fluency! Medium level words often include 3rd or 4th entries such as "Scared," "frightened," and "terrify."
Puzzles correspond to words in Lottie Riekehof's The Joy of Signing, 3rd Edition.
- This Vol. 2 features a new puzzle called the "Origin Puzzle" where you match the origin with the finger spelled and signed version of a word.
- "Seek-a-word" puzzles have a box of signs, for which you need to find the word in a word-search puzzle.
- Finger/Word Puzzles combine the sign with finger-spelled letters; unscramble the letters to find the right word!
- Crossword puzzles have signs instead of clues; simply fill in the puzzle with the spelled word.
- Additional types of puzzles are also included.
110 pages with answer key, softcover.
Vendor: Logion Press
Dimensions: 0.313 X 11.0 (inches)
TMW Media Sign Language Lessons 1-4: Introduction, Signs You Already Know, More Signs You Already Know, Basic Conversation--DVDTMW Media Group / DVD$26.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$49.99Save 46% ($23.00)
Sign Language for Everyone: A Basic Course in Communication with the Deaf, 2-DVD SetCathy RiceBill Rice Ranch, Inc. / 2005 / DVD$28.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$35.00Save 17% ($6.11)