- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
A variety of puzzles are included, with one easy level, and one medium level, corresponding to a chapter in Lottie Riekehof's The Joy of Signing, 3rd Edition.
- "Seek-a-word" puzzles have a box of signs, for which you need to find the word in a word-search puzzle.
- Finger/Word Puzzles combine the sign with finger-spelled letters; unscramble the letters to find the right word!
- Crossword puzzles have signs instead of clues; simply fill in the puzzle with the spelled word.
- Pick a Word Puzzles feature a sign and multiple choice options for the definition.
- Additional types of puzzles are also included.
60 pages with answer key, softcover.
Vendor: Logion Press
Dimensions: 0.2 X 11.0 (inches)
TMW Media Sign Language Lessons 1-4: Introduction, Signs You Already Know, More Signs You Already Know, Basic Conversation--DVDTMW Media Group / DVD$26.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$49.99Save 46% ($23.00)
Sign Language for Everyone: A Basic Course in Communication with the Deaf, 2-DVD SetCathy RiceBill Rice Ranch, Inc. / 2005 / DVD$28.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$35.00Save 17% ($6.11)
Whether you are learning sign language to communicate with a family member, student, coworker, or friend, remembering and using sign language can be easy and fun A creative way to review and practice, each of the twenty-five puzzles corresponds to a chapter in The Joy of Signing (Third Edition) and includes the answer key
Be the first to write a review!