Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have you ever lost someone you loved? If so, then you've been sideswiped. In that moment it's easy to feel overwhelmed by darkness and despair. But emerging into the light is possible.
Author Michael Voll experienced a sideswipe firsthand. On a drive one wintery day his family suffered a horrific car accident. Moments later he lost his wife and simultaneously his picture-perfect future.
Sideswiped is a rare and raw look inside the thoughts, feelings and actions of a man who lost his love and his identity in the process. Thankfully, the story doesn't end there. Readers will discover how it's possible to find hope, healing, and wholeness after the sideswipe of a broken heart.
Author and pastor Michael Voll shows you:
- Unexpected stages and outcomes of grief.
- Helpful words and actions that comfort those suffering from sadness.
- Three keys to finding hope and healing.
- The redemptive outcomes of experiencing a sideswipe.
- How a "new normal" is possible.
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Author Academy Elite
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 X 0.48 (inches)|