Honey, They Shrunk My Hormones: Humor and Insight from the Trenches of Midlife - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2010
With compassion and insight, Caron Chandler Loveless uses humor -- lots of it -- to inspire and encourage women as they face midlife. Loveless writes with sensitivity about more than estrogen and hot flashes; she confronts self-image questions, the empty-nest syndrome, ailing parents, and the fear of letting go, among other topics, and gives a hopeful outlook to the new world that lies ahead.
A featured guest on radio and television, best-selling author Caron Chandler Loveless now admits that midlife is real and real women go there! A pastor's wife, mother of three, and Creative Director at Discovery Church in Orlando, Caron is an author, and has coauthored five other books. She writes for magazines and speaks at churches and conferences in the U.S. and Canada.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues