Showing Mary: How Women Can Share Prayers, Wisdom, and the Blessings of God - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Walk Worthy Press
Publication Date: 2008
Reverend Renita J. Weems draws upon two prayers from the Book of Luke, examining the relationship between Mary and her older cousin to reveal the important effect mentoring has on the lives of women. The story of a young pregnant Virgin Mary visiting her older pregnant cousin Elizabeth, told in Luke 1:39-56, is one of the most profound examples in the Bible of an empowered mentoring relationship between women. Drawing upon the Hail Mary and The Magnificat 9rayers, SHOWING MARY retells this touching story, revealing how both mentor and protg use their respective gifts and energies to support ach other. This relationship is then applied to modern life, emphasizing the importance of women mentoring women, nurturing each others dreams, sharing wisdom and experiences, and building networks of mutually rewarding friendships between older and younger women.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships >> Mentoring
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues