Should Christians Practice Yoga? - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ankerberg Theological
Publication Date: 2011
Does yoga glorify God? It's likely that in 2011, some 25-35 million Americans now practice yoga. A generation ago such individuals would probably have numbered in the tens of thousands. It's a sign of the times, as the East continues to come West in large numbers. Can a yoga-practicing Christian believe that he or she brings honor and glory to God through practicing yoga, that they offer worship to God through the positions of yoga? Can they provide a specific, biblical response to the Scriptures at this point? What kind of worship is the Christian presenting and representing to God through his body while in yoga postures? The Bible tells Christians to glorify God in everything that we do. So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:13) And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to God the Father through him (Colossians 3:17)
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Cults Occult & Spiritual Warfare >> Occult >> New Age
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality