Should We Change Our Game Plan?: From Traditional or Contemporary to Missional and Strategic - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2013
Many of the most effective churches consist of some sort of combination of "traditional" and "contemporary." However, they are not simply "blended." In fact, much of what they do is beyond mere categorization of "traditional" and "contemporary." Instead, they are "missional" and "strategic" in their approach. Using sports metaphor, author George Hunter lays the groundwork for a new line of thinking, a new identity, in order to incite a quiet revolution.
George G. Hunter III is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Asbury Theological Seminarys School of World Mission and Evangelism, where he served as Dean for 18 years and Distinguished Professor for 10 years. He served as the founding dean of Asbury's E. Stanley Jones School of World Mission and Evangelism. A sought-after speaker and workshop leader, he is one of the country's foremost experts on evangelism and church growth. He has written over a dozen books, including How To Reach Secular People, Church for the Unchurched, The Celtic Way of Evangelism, Leading & Managing a Growing Church, Radical Outreach: The Recovery of Apostolic Ministry and Evangelism, Christian, Evangelical and . . . Democrat?, The Apostolic Congregation: Church Growth Reconceived for a New Generation, and The Recovery of a Contagious Methodist Movementall published by Abingdon Press.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership