Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 5.25 X 0.50 (inches)|
Return to Baker Street.
Spanning events over thirty years, Volume I of The Papers of Sherlock Holmes relates narratives of Holmes and Watson's days in Baker Street, as well as particulars of Holmes's supposed retirement.
Follow along as The Master and his Boswell travel from the streets of London to the Kent countryside, to Oxford and Sussex.
Written in traditional canonical style, these stories provide fresh details of Holmes's world. Join us as we climb the seventeen steps to the Baker Street sitting room, where Holmes and Watson prepare to begin their next adventure. The game is afoot!
This work is part of Brilliance Audio's extensive Classic Collection, bringing you timeless masterpieces that you and your family are sure to love.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Homeschool
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Audiobooks >> Classic Literature
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool