Shepherd's Notes on Calvin's Institues of the Christian Religion - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Reference
Publication Date: 1999
Series: Shepherd's Notes
Shepherd's Notes- Christian Classics Series is designed to give readers a quick, step by step overview of some of the enduring treasures of the Christian faith. They are designed to be used along side the classic itself- either in individual study or in a study group. The faithful of all generations have found spiritual nourishment in the Scriptures and in the works of Christians of earlier generations. Martin Luther and John Calvin would not have become who they were apart from their reading Augustine. God used the writings of Martin Luther to move John Wesley from a religion of dead works to an experience at Aldersgate in which his "heart was strangely warmed." Shepherd's Notes will give pastors, laypersons, and students access to some of the treasures of Christian faith.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
David W Strobel, MD1 Stars Out Of 5December 10, 2008David W Strobel, MDI must agree with another reviewer who felt fooled into buying this. I did not even find it to be a particularly good study guide, although my disappointment upon receiving it likely soured me to its potential.
Matthew Miniely1 Stars Out Of 5September 9, 2008Matthew MinielyIt would be good to have it listed as a study guide I thought that it was the actual book by calvin not a study guide.
Yi Jiun Liu5 Stars Out Of 5March 26, 2001Yi Jiun LiuExcellent book to build up the faith in Christ.The edition with the background of John Calvin and a concise grasp of the Institutes make it a easy to readand a recommended book for those who would like to serve the Lord.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Calvin
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics