She Calls Me Daddy - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in Malaysia.
Babies come in two kinds-boys and girls. We know that going into parenthood. Still, most dads get a little nervous when the nurse places in their arms a tiny bundle. They can relate to boys...football, toy trains, etc. A girl, on the other hand...well let's be honest. What in the world does a father do when he's invited for imaginary tea? Robert Wolgemuth puts these anxieties to rest, relating all the wonderful times that are waiting to be hand with a special little lady-your daughter. He focuses on what works, like "reading riddle books" and tenderness; and what doesn't, like comparing her to other girls and harsh punishment. Best of all, this is a book about making an investment in the life of a little girl who, some day, will become one of her daddy's closeset friends.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2014
This book, which has sold over 300,000 copies, has now been updated by the author (over 40% of the book is new material) and includes a foreword by Greg and Gary Smalley. Building on seven critical foundational elements (protect your daughter, teach the art of conversation, express affection, discipline appropriately, create laughter, instill faith in God, and demonstrate proper conduct) Wolgemuth suggests ways to actually get to know your little girl and foster a deep and ongoing connection at every age.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues