- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
A Shattered Heart is a walk with Monica Hawkins as she shares her emotional journey following the tragic murder of her son Donte. She shares how her faith in God was challenged and how she learned to bow to His sovereignty. Prepare to share her grief, unspeakable pain and her healing process to inspire you to hope, trust and love again after a traumatic experience.
Her journey will encourage and challenge you to run to God despite times of feeling anger, frustration, hurt and hopelessness; knowing there is still a plan and purpose for your life.
Monicas vulnerability, honesty and comforting words from her talks with God and her support system will provide guidance in your grief journey. If your heart has been shattered this is a must read book. It will help you or any loved one take the first step to finding your new normal after tragedy.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues