- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Big Summer Blowout
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Debbie Laaser, MA, is a licensed marriage and family therapist and has been involved in recovery with her husband, Mark, for over twenty-seven years. Debbie facilitates therapy groups and counsels spouses who have been relationally betrayed. She speaks with her husband at training events and workshops around the country. Mark and Debbie Laaser are also the authors of The Seven Desires of Every Heart.
jimduff1955Saint thomas Ont. CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Men Read this.December 7, 2015jimduff1955Saint thomas Ont. CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Men have a difficult time wondering what women think, specially when we are in trouble. I believe that every man should read this book. It is honest, clear, deep hearted, and has allowed me to serve my wife better and understand her frustrations better because I have read this book and talked to my wife about it.
DO NOT pass this book by.It was meant for women, but is a huge impact for me and our marriage. God bless Debra Laaser and those who took part in the writing of this book. Thank you so much!!
MaynardmomMichiganAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 10, 2011MaynardmomMichiganAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has given me the hope to go on with life, with or without my marriage. I no longer let myself get caught up in the 'fairytale' of marriage. It was so refreshing to discover that other women not only have the same problems I do, but have them for the same reasons. I have grown stronger in God, and stronger in myself because of this book.
E. SMITH5 Stars Out Of 5February 6, 2009E. SMITHExcellent!!! I even got an extra for a friend. Have not been able to put it down.
dotty5 Stars Out Of 5January 25, 2008dottyI just read Shatterd Vows by Debra Laaser. WOW, finally a book thatshared experiences like mine! This book is very thought provoking ~centering in on change in self. I am now looking at my husband in anew way and I do not get my self worth through him anymore ~ I've beenable to free him from such an unrealistic expectation. Thank you.Thanking God I'm free!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues