Sharp Grammar: Building Better Grammar Skills - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- A 10-question quiz in every chapter to show readers where they need the most help.
- Information on grammar, sentence structure, style, usage, punctuation, and mechanics.
- A variety of practice exercises with detailed answer explanations for every topic.
- A recognition and recall chapter test that includes material from the entire chapter to once again reinforce what the reader has learned on a large scale. Detailed answer explanations follow the chapter test.
- Chapter summaries for easy review.
Kaplan Publishing is one of the nation's leading publishers of academic and professional development resources. We produce more than 150 new titles annually, on topics such as test preparation, college and graduate school admissions, academic and career development in the legal, medical, education, and general business fields. Kaplan Publishing is the number one provider of test prep materials for a variety of standard tests, including GRE, GMAT, LSAT, PSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, and more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲