Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 40
Vendor: Harper Trophy
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 7.99 X 9.80 X 0.12 (inches)|
The Ocean City Sharks have to swim 75 laps by the end of the week, and every day they figure out how many laps are left to go. Swimming and subtraction are all part of the fun!
Stuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math.
Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston.
Lynne Cravath is the illustrator of many popular books for young readers, including the MathStart® books Shark Swimathon, the Penny Pot, and Spunky Monkeys on Parade, all by Stuart J. Murphy. Ms. Cravath lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Supplements >> Math Storybooks