Sharing Your Faith: Simple Steps to Lead Others to Christ - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Offering a few steps toward becoming an effective witness in your own world, Sharing your Faith addresses seldom-covered issues such as 'claiming favor' and praying for the charismatic 'gift of tongues'. While taking emphasis off scripture and personal responsibility, the text does point to Christ as Savior.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2013
Why make witnessing for Christ complicated? Jesus came to this world with a simple message of love and forgiveness for all. Now there is a book that captures the spirit of His powerful simplicity to share His message with the world! Fear and anxiety will vanish as you enjoy this concise tool where seasoned minister and soul-winner, Kate McVeigh, shows you how to begin in the Great Commission. From leaving a tract at a pay phone or restroom to following the leading of the Holy Spirit when talking about your faith, McVeigh reveals the importance of believers preparing beforehand and being ready when the Spirit of God prompts you. This little book is small enough to carry in your Bible or purse and makes a great resource for small groups. Sharing Your Faith will inspire and encourage you to go forth with boldness and realize the greatest joy any believer can ever experience - leading another to Christ!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral