Add To Cart
- More than 200 beloved Bible stories, including time-honored favorites like Adam and Eve, Noah and the Rainbow, Joseph's Dreams, Jonah and the Big Fish, Baby Jesus and much more.
- Bold, bright illustrations that will capture a child's imagination.
- Discussion starter with each story designed to encourage deeper understanding.
- Well-know children's author Gwen Ellis retells stories based on the International Children's Bible translation.
- Text and art carefully evaluated to attain the highest level of accurate and age appropriateness.
- Ideal for guided learning with parents, caregivers and teachers.
|Title: Read and Share Bible: Over 200 Best-Loved Bible Stories|
By: Gwen Ellis
Number of Pages: 440
Vendor: Tommy Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8 X 6.75 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds 7 ounces
Stock No: WW308534
It is big and bright with lots of page-turning learning about the Word of God.
The Read and Share Bible is unique in its format and solid in Bible teaching. Packed with 200 stories that are simple re-tellings, the gigantic message of God's love and care is sure to win the hearts of little ones and give them a strong Bible foundation to guide their lives. With over 400 pieces of art, this Bible Storybook is highly interactive as it encourages Scripture Memory and reinforces comprehension with quick activities for you and your children.
Stories include Noah, David, Joseph, Abraham, Paul, and Christ as well as many other timeless Biblical characters and lessons.
Gwen Ellis has been writing and editing all kinds of books for many years. Her Read and Share Bible and its ancillary products have sold more than 1.3 million units. Gwen is fierce in her endeavor to communicate the Word of God to kids, and she is the proud mother of two adult children and two wonderful grandchildren.
On every page, award-winning children's illustrator Steve Smallman's colorful and action-filled graphics harmonize with the narrative. Gwen Ellis, the bestselling author of many well-loved children's books, has a knack for simply and temptingly presenting Bible stories. If you are looking for a good book to put pizzazz into your devotions with your little ones, the Read and Share Bible will fit your needs. Donna Eggett, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com