- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Series: Hermie & Friends
Hermie has invited Wormie over to play his new board game, "Get into Shapes." With a flick of the spinner, Hermie and Wormie are literally bending over backwards to do their best caterpillar impressions of the shape that the arrow lands on. The tumbling, bumbling caterpillars attract the attention of the other garden inhabitants, and soon, the whole group of insects is 'getting into shapes.' Antonio Ant lends his sectional body to create a perfect triangle; Lucy Ladybug's wing forms an exact semicircle, and Schneider the Snail has to expend little effort to exhibit a circle. Children will laugh and learn as the caterpillar crew teaches them to identify circles, squares, triangles, and other shapes-with an underlying message of using individual strengths toward a team effort.
With more than 130 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational