- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Jesus calls students to a radical faith and commitment. This study guide challenges middle and high school students to courageously take a stand for their faith in their culture, and to make a positive impact at home, at school, on the team, and in their relationships. The time to make a difference is nownot when they graduate, get married, or get a job.
Students who follow Jesus cannot afford to equate good works with evangelism, and cannot view missions as something that is only done in other countries. Through this study guide, students will learn to share their faith in real and practical ways here and now with the people around them every day.
- 8 sessions of study, easily adapted into two 4-week sessions
- Practical steps for students to engage with their culture from a biblical point of view
- Leader helps
Annetta5 Stars Out Of 5Out of the Shadows and into the WorldJune 1, 2017AnnettaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This book is being used as a study guide for a Junior High class. I'm not using it exactly as it suggests, but it gives me a good guide to lead the study. Some of the questions and material are not relevant to Junior High, but it could be used with an older class. In fact, I'm planning to use later with some adults.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry