Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
We have now reached a tipping point--the spread of Islam is rapidly altering the way we live. These changes are cause for alarm, for they endanger our freedoms of speech and religion.
At the same time, this opens an incredible door of ministry for Christians, for Muslims normally do not have access to the gospel in their own lands.
In The Cross in the Shadow of the Crescent, readers will discover helpful answers to these questions and more:
- How does Islam's growing influence affect me personally?
- In what ways are our freedoms of speech and religion in danger?
- How can I extend Christ's love to Muslims around me?
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .75 (inches)|
The Many Faces of Faith: A Guide to World Religions and Christian TraditionsRichard R. LoschWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / Trade Paperback$15.75 Retail:2 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.50Save 10% ($1.75)
Miraculous Movements: How Hundreds of Thousands of Muslims Are Falling in Love with JesusJerry TrousdaleThomas Nelson / 2012 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Understanding Islam & Christianity: Beliefs That Separate Us & How to Talk About ThemJosh McDowell, Jim WalkerHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)
Dr. Erwin W. Lutzer, senior pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago since 1980, is an award-winning author of more than 30 books including Life-Changing Bible Verses You Should Know. A celebrated international conference speaker and the featured speaker on three radio programs heard worldwide, he and his wife, Rebecca, have been married nearly 45 years. They have three married children and eight grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism