- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
God has a perfect design for great sex--with one person in a committed marriage. But get outside of that design and you are headed for destruction. Good sex is a gift that God wants to give you, but exposed to air outside of marriage, this gift turns sour. Lust overcomes love, and risks of disease, abuse, and pregnancy are real. Sex: It's Worth Waiting For will answer some of your honest questions like, "How far can we go before we've gone too far?" and "If we love each other, why should we wait?"
Making right choices today will give you the good sex you desire later. Whether you're tempted by the thrill or longing for love, don't be fooled--God desires so much more for you.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Student & Teens >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships