- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Over and over again in the Old and New Testaments, we are told to lift up our hearts and sing. But do you find yourself worrying your days away? Do you get angry more often than you laugh? Do you want to be happier but feel overwhelmed by sorrow? The power of joy can change that.
Internationally known teacher and author Joyce Meyer affirms that God's plan for you is to enjoy life to the fullest---all of life, every day of life. Through inspiring passages from Scripture and words of wisdom mined from her ministry and her own experiences, she shows you how to find joy and keep it. In her honest and straightforward style, she points out the seven things that can steal your happiness and instructs you in how to replace them with God's truths and love. She helps you:
- Remember that God made you exactly the way He wants you to be. Find out how to recognize the beautiful life God has planned specially for you.
- Relax and let God guide you to the answers. Hear His voice cut through life's confusion---and you'll learn to take time to smell the roses.
- Know you can rest in God because He is going to take care of you. Find out how to enjoy life right now while He is working on your problems.
- Let God do His job in creating your future...while you follow His path through prayer and through listening to His words.
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits: 14 New Behaviors That Will Energize Your LifeJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$15.00Save 50% ($7.51)
- BLACK FRI
Battlefield of the Mind, Winning the Battle in Your MindJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 1999 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 249 Reviews
$14.99Save 50% ($7.50)
The Confident Mom: Guiding Your Family with God's Strength and WisdomJoyce MeyerHachette Books / 2014 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$16.00Save 63% ($10.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW558018
- BLACK FRI
God Is Not Mad at You: You Can Experience Real Love, Acceptance & Guilt-Free LivingJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2013 / Hardcover$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$24.00Save 83% ($20.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW517473
Dee5 Stars Out Of 5ImprovementFebruary 13, 2016DeeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Every time I read Joyce Meyers books I learn ways of improving myself. Again this book was dead on and I am trying to be more aware of my surroundings as well as my behaviors.