Seven Sayings of the Saviour on the Cross, The - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2005
The words Christ spoke from the cross can inform Christians of the purpose, the meaning, the sufferings, and the sufficiency of his death. After an introduction that discusses the nature of Christ's death as natural, unnatural, preternatural, and supernatural, Dr. Arthur W. Pink clearly illustrates the lessons that can be drawn from Christ's words-lessons on forgiveness, salvation, affection, anguish, suffering, victory, and contentment. This comprehensive and accessible volume is useful for both sermon preparation and personal study.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
tandaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great study materialJune 29, 2011tandaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book deepens ones understanding of the richer meaning of the words spoken by the Savior while on the cross. Every time Jesus spoke it was fulfilling prophecy, showing us true love, or giving us a godly example! Dr. Pink writes in a style easy to understand, yet making you ponder the depth of the Words!! For sure a recommended reading.
D Wayne4 Stars Out Of 5April 2, 2009D WayneExcellent resource for those who want to investigate and understand the prophecies, meaning, and purpose of what Jesus said while on the cross. Offers various perspectives rather that just one interpretation. Would also recommend Ralph Turnbull's out of print "The Seven Words from the Cross" as a companion resource.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality