The host of FOXs My Kitchen Rules whips up an entire weeks worth of easy, tasty dinners in this exclusive ebook.
A happy family starts with a home-cooked meal. But the demands of every day lifesoccer games, dance recitals, late nights at the officecan present major challenges to getting dinner on the table each night. Curtis Stones Seven Days, Seven Dinners provides a weeks worth of delicious, doable dinner recipes. Inspired by his cookbook Whats for Dinner?, each dish is designed to feed a busy life with quick, easy, and affordable meals.
• Motivating Monday: A healthy meal that starts the week off right
• Time-Saving Tuesday: Dinner on the table in 35 minutes
• One-Pot Wednesday: A flavorful dish made in just one skillet, leaving you with less cleanup
• Thrifty Thursday: Feeding your family on a budget gives you more for less
• Five-Ingredient Friday: A simple recipe thats fun and helps kick off the weekend
• Dinner Party Saturday: An extraordinary dinner to bring out your inner chef
• Family Supper Sunday: A comforting family favorite made with lots of love
Seven Days, Seven Dinners is sure to bring confidence to your kitchen and happiness to your table every night of the week.
Curtis Stone is an internationally known chef, award-winning restaurateur, TV host, and New York Times bestselling author. Born in Melbourne, Australia, Curtis first found his passion for food while watching his grandmother, Maude, make her legendary fudge. After completing culinary school, he took a job at the Savoy Hotel in Melbourne before heading to London, where he honed his skills under legendary three-star Michelin genius, Marco Pierre White. While living in London, Curtis appeared in several U.K. cooking shows before catching the eye of television producers in Australia and the United States. Curtis hosts and appears on numerous primetime television shows, including his most recent project as mentor on Food Networks hit show All-Star Academy. Coming full circle, Curtis opened his first solo restaurant, Maude (named after his grandmother), in Beverly Hills in February 2014. Maude has received rave reviews from the James Beard Foundation (Best New Restaurant semifinalist), Time/Travel & Leisure (one of the best new restaurants in the world), Eater LA (2014s Restaurant of the Year), LA Weekly (2014s Best New Restaurant), Los Angeles Magazine (four out of four stars), Angeleno, and more.