Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Seven Answers for Anxiety|
By: Gregory Jantz
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Aspire Press
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 6.50 X 4.50 (inches)|
Weight: 3 ounces
Series: Aspire Books
Stock No: WW623642
Experience the freedom, joy, and peace that come from letting go of anxiety and grasping the freedom you have in Christ with 7 Answers for Anxiety.
Unlike popular methods which tell you to just "manage" or medicate your anxiety— Dr. Jantz's 7 Answers for Anxiety helps you identify the root cause of anxiety—so you can overcome and break free from the nagging and anxious thoughts that leave you exhausted. He explains seven trusted and practical steps that can be used by anyone and everyone to be free from anxiety or panic attacks.
When anxiety strikes, everything feels out of control. You can't help but to "sweat the small stuff." Anxiety twists the truth into chaos, affecting your daily decisions, relationships, and even your faith. In those moments, you practical steps to walk in God's freedom and truth.
In this step-by-step guide, you will discover how to—
- Let go of anxiety and apply God's truth to your life
- Put panic attacks and anxiety to an end
- Face stressful and anxious situations (driving, shopping, social interaction, etc.)
- Start healthy habits to reduce anxiety
- Stop anxious thoughts in their tracks and start feeling like yourself again
- and more!
112 pgs, paperback, 4.5 x 6.5 inches.
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the country, affecting 40 million adults in the United States, according to a study by the National Institute of Mental Health. Find out how to break free from anxiety and how to help others find the peace God offers them with Jantz's 7 Answers for Anxiety.
Quickly Find the Information You Need on Overcoming Anxiety
Using real-life stories, biblically suggestions, proven tips, and practical steps that you can take today, Dr. Gregory Jantz will help you shut down oncoming anxiety before it starts. Enjoy having these key features:
- Simple summaries and easy-to-understand explanations
- Practical steps backed by science and by scripture
- Charts that show key information at a glance
- Relatable stories that show you how to apply its truth to your life
Seven Answers for Anxiety Disorder
Based on years of time-tested practice and decades of helping those suffering with anxiety, Dr. Gregory Jantz shares his seven effective answers in this 112-page guide.
- Stop Feeding the Monster—Learn to look objectively
- Right-Size the Small Stuff—Cast your cares and release control to the Lord
- Work at Not Working—Learn to relax and practice being content
- Take Baby Steps—Face anxiety and fears you've been avoiding
- Make Healthy Choices—Replace stressful habits with healthy routines
- Write Your Script—Practical ways to stop oncoming anxiety in its tracks
- Set Your Anchor—Harness your God-given strength to fight anxiety
Seven Answers for Anxiety is perfect for individual and group use. Great for counseling, small groups, church giveaways, and more!