- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Serving God, Saving the Planet: A DVD Study: A Call to Care for Creation and Your Soul, DVDMatthew Sleeth M.D.Zondervan / 2012 / DVD$24.29 Retail:
$26.99Save 10% ($2.70)
Serving God, Saving the Planet is a study that will broaden the conversation with a focus on the dangers of materialism, workaholism, and spiritual bankruptcyas well as Gods endless invitations for us to enjoy what he has created. This twelve-session study provides simple, everyday ways to focus on stewardship and sustainability according to Scripture.
In the first six sessions, Dr. Matthew Sleeth explores his personal salvation experience and desire to follow Jesus in the context of the love story God tells in Genesis. Dr. Sleeth guides readers through each of the created elements, reminding them of the God-given commission to "tend and protect the planet."
In the final six sessions, Dr. Sleeth examines how God's original command to "tend and protect the planet" extends into the actions and activities of every Christians everyday lives. Designed for use with the video.
Matthew Sleeth, MD, is the executive director of Blessed Earth, an educational nonprofit that inspires and equips Christians to become better stewards of the earth. Together with his wife, Nancy, and two children, he helps lead the growing creation care movement. www.blessedearth.org
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview