Serving with Eyes Wide Open: Doing Short-Term Missions with Cultural Intelligence / Revised - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Books, eBooks & Audio×
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2012
Short-term mission trips are great ways to impact the kingdom. Yet they can lack effectiveness because of mistakes or naiveté on the part of participants. In this insightful and timely book, David A. Livermore calls us to serve with our eyes open to global and cultural realities so we can become more effective cross-cultural ministers. Serving with Eyes Wide Open is a must-have book for anyone doing a short-term mission or service project, whether domestic or overseas. Foreword by Paul Borthwick.
David A. Livermore (PhD, Michigan State University) is president and partner at the Cultural Intelligence Center in East Lansing, Michigan, and a visiting research fellow at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. He was formerly executive director of the Global Learning Center at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary. Livermore has traveled to more than seventy-five countries and has authored several books, including Cultural Intelligence. He lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral