Service: Ministry with Heart and Hands - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Connect
|Publication Date: 2014|
This LifeGuide Study includes ten sessions exploring service in a variety of contexts: family, the physical creation, society, the city, neighbors, relationships, the church and the workplace. Looking inside ministry specifically, R. Paul Stevens examines examples of service that were motivated by imagination, passion, faith, hope and lovefrom Genesis to Revelation. Out of these studies you will discover how to live and serve wholeheartedly. No matter what your profession, you are a full time minister of Jesus Christ.
R. Paul Stevens is professor emeritus of marketplace theology and leadership at Regent College, Vancouver, British Columbia, and a marketplace ministry mentor. He has worked as a carpenter and businessman, and served as the pastor of an inner-city church in Montreal. He has written many books and Bible studies, including and He is coauthor (with Pete Hammond and Todd Svanoe) of
"Looking inside ministry, Stevens examines examples of service that were motivated by imagination, passion, faith, hope and lovefrom Genesis to Revelation. From these studies readers will discover how to live and serve wholeheartedly with the understanding that no matter their profession, they are full-time ministers for Christ."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides