BROWSE for Missions, Evangelism, & Apologetics
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1979
Service Evangelism has been used by thousands of pastors and lay leaders throughout the United States and Canada to advance a style of evangelism that combines the social and personal dimensions of the gospel.
Richard Stoll Armstrong is the Ralph B. and Helen S. Ashenfelter Professor Emeritus of Ministry and Evangelism at Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, New Jersey. Immediately prior to joining the Princeton faculty, Armstrong served as Pastor of Second Presbyterian Church in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is the author of several books.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism