- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
What prompted the Samaritan man to pause? Why did Jesus prefer Marys actions over Marthas? And the seventy-two anonymous recruits in Luke 10, who were they?
In our personal lives and as a church, a life geared toward service is the best way to live. So what does it look like to live a serve-oriented life? How would the church shift its influence if it loved through action? A life of service can be different. When we are tired, and our schedules are haggard and crazy.
It's hard to put others before ourselves.
And yet, at the end of the day we question the big things like purpose and contentment. We wonder, How could this look different?
In SERVE, we dive into Luke 10 and discover that Jesus was the advocate and voice of SERVE. From watching Him, we learn what it looks like to serve with excitement, creativity, excellence, discipline, vigor and yes, even how to take rest stops along the way.
Join the journey and learn how to put others first in a me-first world.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies