Sermons on the Lord's Supper - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Uneeklyme4 Stars Out Of 5It's about communionOctober 2, 2014UneeklymeI didn't get to read very far til the Lord revealed further intimacy and a bonding element with the "church". I have always tried to find that "DEEP and SPIRIRTIAL" element of Communion. What Spurgeon did was bond me in fellowship with my savior and the rest of his body giving communion a person intimacy with my Lord and my fellow brothers and sisters in the church body. I'm anxious to see what other simple ways he reveals intimacy for me.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching