Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Thomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 5.25 X .5 (inches)|
2012: An ancient prophecy quietly unfolds as a fragmenting world accelerates its descent into massive chaos.
Then, in 2048, the prophecy comes to fruition. US president Matthew Serafino is sworn into office, and University of Virginia historian Paul Binder receives a cryptic but summoning message. Strange circumstances and bizarre discoveries lead Paul to London, where he meets a brilliant and beautiful manuscript specialist, Angela Matthews Krall, in order to decipher an unknown Syrian manuscript with special powers. Together, they uncover clues that lead them both down a mysterious, life-or-death path.
Global intrigue, cascading natural catastrophes, and a complexity of characters, motives, and symbolic traditions intersect as Paul and Angela delve into forgotten traditions and lost meanings. Life-changing discoveries force them to struggle with questions about their own faith and the nature of truth and hope. Suddenly they find themselves positioned either to lead humanity into a new future or to watch as the earth dissolves into total destruction.
The Seraph Seal combines apocalyptic intrigue with a journey of love and discovery that blurs the lines between fact and fiction. It will lead you into a world where only you can determine the future of the earth as we know it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Fiction >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Prophecy & End Times
- Last Chance Bargains >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Fiction