Sense and Sensuality: Jesus Talks to Oscar Wilde on the Pursuit of Pleasure - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Why would God create us with such strong appetites for pleasure if He didn't intend for us to indulge them? Oscar Wilde gets to ask Jesus Christ this question in Ravi Zacharias' fictional dialogue Sense and Sensuality, the second book in the dramatic Great Conversations series. Wilde, a witty author and conversationalist who committed his life to the pursuit of pleasure, is the ideal person to argue with Jesus about this perplexing issue. The two historical figures think out loud about beauty, Blaise Pascal, and the Bible in a sparkling interchange that will fascinate and enlighten you.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Great Conversations
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
ElizaJaneAlaskaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Thought provokingNovember 14, 2011ElizaJaneAlaskaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The conversation format is well written. You can visualize the three characters walking and talking together.
TD07Las Vegas, NVAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Dives deep into Self!May 21, 2011TD07Las Vegas, NVAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This read is amazing! It is written so eloquently and descriptive. It portrays Jesus with His grace and mercy, along with His gentleness when dealing with our human brokeness.... It is filled with hope. I will definitely recommend this book.
janetDarlington INAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Valuable insight to the value of Divine pleasureMarch 21, 2011janetDarlington INAge: 55-65Gender: femaleThe subject of understanding the gift of pleasure
in its true meaning is well-developed through this
dialogue between Jesus and Oscar Wilde, I loved
the addition of Blaise Pascal. The dialogue brings to
life the truth in understanding this vital subject.
Ravi does a wonderful job. It is thought-provoking.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality