- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Karen O'Connor, bestselling author of Gettin' Old Ain't for Wimps (more than 300,000 copies sold), offers a great collection of humorous anecdotes on senior moments. Readers in the better half of life will discover 365 rather funny situations to avoid, with some of them sounding all too familiar. They are encouraged to avoid
- leaving the key in the front door and going to sleep feeling secure.
- purchasing a book to improve your memory but leaving it at the checkout counter.
- dropping the boat anchor and then realizing it wasn't tied to the boat.
This warmhearted and playful book encourages laughter and taking life in stride.
Terra Hangen5 Stars Out Of 5A laugh a dayAugust 27, 2012Terra HangenQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5You are sure to find some giggle worthy moments recounted in this book, and I suggest it as a gift for your friends and relatives who are of "a certain age" and who have a sense of humor about aging.
Here are a few moments O'Connor shares in the book: "Depositing your to-do list in the ATM slot instead of a check." "Leaving your house key in the front door and then going to sleep feeling totally secure." Or this one "Writing a reminder note and then forgetting to read it." Ha ha, this one could happen to me.
The book is only five inches tall and four inches across, a handy size for carrying in a purse to read while waiting for an appointment and for mailing to some lucky person.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor