- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Karen O'Connor, bestselling author of Gettin' Old Ain't for Wimps (more than 300,000 copies sold), offers a great collection of humorous anecdotes on senior moments. Readers in the better half of life will discover 365 rather funny situations to avoid, with some of them sounding all too familiar. They are encouraged to avoid
- leaving the key in the front door and going to sleep feeling secure.
- purchasing a book to improve your memory but leaving it at the checkout counter.
- dropping the boat anchor and then realizing it wasn't tied to the boat.
This warmhearted and playful book encourages laughter and taking life in stride.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Midlife
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor