Help, Lord! I'm Having a Senior Moment Again: Laughing Through the Realities of Growing Older - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2005
While growing older certainly has its benefits, its downside poses big challenges. Physical decline; loss of spouses, relatives, and friends; memory lapses; feelings of inadequacy or uselessness--such things can give us those "senior moments" that sidetrack us with fear and worry. In this sequel to her bestselling book, Karen O'Connor brings even more encouragement to people in their golden years, prompting them to reflect, laugh, play, and take both burdens and joys to the Lord who cares for them.
Karen O'Connor has written more than fifty books, including Squeeze the Moment, Help, Lord! I'm Having a Senior Moment!, and Help, Lord! I'm Having a Senior Moment--Again! She is a popular speaker, instructor, and consultant who has appeared on many national and international television and radio programs, including The 700 Club and the Sally Jessy Raphael Show. She is the recipient of The San Diego Writers Guild 1997 Author of the Year Award and the 2002 Mount Hermon Special Recognition Award. She and her husband, Charles, have five children and make their home in Watsonville, California.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational