Self Incrimination - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Tara Bannister's abusive stepfather finally pushed her too far. To save herself she had to kill him. Or did she? Tara's confession doesn't add up, and as her self-defense claim crumbles, attorney Leslie Connors must overcome more than first-trial jitters to mount a credible defense. Leslie must save Tara's life-against her client's will. In the midst of this taxing case, Leslie's wedding plans to law partner Brad Carson are interrupted by a devastating diagnosis. Does she dare tell Brad? Before the final gavel falls, Leslie must confront the truth about herself and her mysterious client, or the darkness of the past will swallow them both.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2010
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary