Seizing the Moments: Making the Most of Life's Opportunities - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Dimensions for Living
Publication Date: 2010
Beloved author James W. Moore returns in the revival of his 1988 classic. Readers will appreciate Moore's distinctive style as he relates stories, anecdotes, and examples of people who learned to "seize moments" -- who turned opportunities and treasured moments into realized dreams. Each chapter features a related passage of Scripture. This edition also includes a study guide with questions ideal for personal reflection or for group discussion. Readers will discover encouragement and guidance for better living as they find themselves becoming more courageous, more willing to "seize the moments", and more aware of God's grace.
James W. Moore is a best-selling author of more than 40 books and an acclaimed pastor and ordained elder in The United Methodist Church. He has led congregations in Jackson, Tennessee; Shreveport, Louisiana; and Houston, Texas. In 2006, after 50 years of active ministry, he retired from full-time ministry and moved to the Dallas area, where he currently serves as Minister-in-Residence at Highland Park United Methodist Church. He and his wife, June, live at Heritage Ranch in Fairview, Texas.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth