Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Seize the Day, Book and Study Guide
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In her book, Seize the Day, Joyce Meyer shares personal stories and key biblical insights, urging readers to make the most of each day by spending time with God, asking him to reveal his purpose for you, and following him when he does.
This companion study guide is written to complete while reading the book. You can either read the entire book and then come back to complete the answers in this workbook or you may want to go chapter by chapter in both books. Each chapter in the study corresponds to a chapter in the book and consists of the following sections:
- Get Ready - Prepares you for the subject matter in the chapter and reviews what was learned in the previous chapter.
- Get Set - Digs into the heart of the chapter and gives you questions and activities to help you think more deeply about the subjects presented.
- Go! - Helps you implement the new ideas and strategies learned in the chapter.
- Remember - Captures the main points of the chapter as well as scripture to remember.
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
|Seize The Day: Living On Purpose And Making Every Day Count||Available|
|Seize The Day Study Guide: Living On Purpose And Making Every Day Count||Available|
|Format: Other||Vendor: Hachette Book Group, USA|
Living Beyond Your Feelings: Controlling Emotions So They Don't Control YouJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2014 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$15.00Save 27% ($4.01)
Battlefield of the Mind, Winning the Battle in Your MindJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 1999 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 253 Reviews
$14.99Save 53% ($8.00)
The Everyday Life Bible: The Power of God's Word for Everyday LivingJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2013 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 349 Reviews
$30.00Save 33% ($10.01)