Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Drawing on Lewis's books, letters he wrote and received, and more than one hundred interviews with dozens of his contemporaries, Dorsett shows that as the newly converted Lewis filled his mind with scripture and prayer, "his soul gradually became transformed into Christlikeness." The sacraments also contributed to his spiritual formation. To Lewis, being a member of the church was vital to his spiritual development, and he came to have a deep reverence for the Eucharist.
Professors and students in spiritual formation courses, C. S. Lewis readers, and anyone seeking to grow spiritually will value the rich and warm insights found in this book.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
A Year with C.S. Lewis: Daily Readings from His Classic WorksC.S. LewisHarperOne / 2003 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$24.99Save 44% ($11.00)
Drawing on Lewis's books, letters, and interviews with his contemporaries, Dorsett reveals how Lewis's faith grew on a steady diet of Scripture, prayer, and the sacraments--not only to show how his faith developed but to encourage readers on the path to spiritual growth. C. S. Lewis fans and anyone looking to grow spiritually will value this book.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Biography
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Non-Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Non-Fiction