Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
A special memorial edition that traces Qureshi's journey from Islam to Christianity---and the peace he found in Jesus! Celebrating the anniversary of his conversion and commemorating his untimely death, this expanded volume describes how Qureshi's passionate pursuit of the religion in which he was raised led him to Christ through friendships, investigations, dreams, and visions.
|Title: Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus|
By: Nabeel Qureshi
Number of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 (inches)|
Weight: 14 ounces
Stock No: WW092640
No God but One: Allah or Jesus? - A Former Muslim Investigates the Evidence for Islam and ChristianityNabeel QureshiZondervan / 2016 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 30 Reviews Video
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
In Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus, now expanded with new bonus content, Nabeel Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity, complete with friendships, investigations, and supernatural dreams along the way.
Providing an intimate window into a loving Muslim home, Qureshi shares how he developed a passion for Islam before discovering, almost against his will, evidence that Jesus rose from the dead and claimed to be God. Unable to deny the arguments but not wanting to deny his family, Qureshi struggled with an inner turmoil that will challenge Christians, Muslims, and all those who are interested in the worlds greatest religions.
Engaging and thought-provoking, Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus tells a powerful story of the clash between Islam and Christianity in one mans heart--and of the peace he eventually found in Jesus.
The New York Times bestselling Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus has been expanded to include:
- A revised foreword and introduction
- A new afterword by Mark Mittelberg and reflection by Nabeel's wife
- A substantially extended epilogue that shares how Nabeel told his friend David of his decision to follow Christ, how his parents found out, and much more
- Expert contributions from scholars and ministry leaders on each section of the book, contributions previously included only in the ebook edition
- An appendix with a topical table of contents (for teaching from Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus)
- An appendix tackling the objection that Ahmadi Muslims are not true Muslims
- And a sneak peek prologue from Nabeels book, No God but One: Allah or Jesus?
This is an urgently needed book with a gripping story. Nabeel Qureshi masterfully argues for the gospel while painting a beautiful portrait of Muslim families and heritage, avoiding the fearmongering and finger-pointing that are all too pervasive in today's sensationalist world. I unreservedly recommend this book to all. It will feed your heart and mind, while keeping your fingers turning the page!
Nabeel describes the yearning in the hearts of millions of Muslims around the world. This book is a must-read for all seeking to share the hope of Christ with Muslims.
Fresh, striking, highly illuminating, and sometimes heartbreaking, Qureshi's story is worth a thousand textbooks. It should be read by Muslims and all who care deeply about our Muslim friends and fellow citizens.
Nabeel Qureshi's story is among the most unique two or three testimonies that I have ever heard. His quest brought together several exceptional features: a very bright mind, extraordinary sincerity, original research, and a willingness to follow the evidence trail wherever it took him. His search led to the cross and to Jesus Christ, who was resurrected from the dead.
In his personal quest to know the truth, Nabeel Qureshi paves the way for an analytical study of the faiths, dissecting the Christian and Islamic arguments, specifically citing numerous Islamic hadith and early Christian texts, so that the reader can see a logical progression to the analyses. But it is also a deeply personal heartwrenching and tear-evoking saga of the life of a young Muslim growing up in the West, a gripping biography that is impossible to put down.
For anyone seeking understanding of their Muslim neighbors or colleagues, this is a book to read. We go on a journey from the inside out. We are introduced to the depth of spirituality, the love and honor of family, and the way a person 'sees' and 'feels' in a devout Muslim home. This is a profound book that skillfully shows the core differences between the gospel and Islamic claims. I highly recommend it.
This book offers the fascinating story of the conversion of a sincere young Ahmadiyya man who tried his best to seek Allah and eventually fell in love with Christ. I trust that this book can be a powerful encouragement for all Christians to pray for many Muslims to find Jesus Christ.
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus is a brilliant book with an authentic and challenging message. Nabeel Qureshi tells the powerful story of his journey to Jesus, a story that began with a doubtful investigation and ended with a beautiful transformation. Jesus isn't intimidated by our questions; this story celebrates that truth! You won't be able to put this book down.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Early Christmas Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Early Christmas Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Early Christmas Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction