Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
A special memorial edition that traces Qureshi's journey from Islam to Christianity---and the peace he found in Jesus! Celebrating the anniversary of his conversion and commemorating his untimely death, this expanded volume describes how Qureshi's passionate pursuit of the religion in which he was raised led him to Christ through friendships, investigations, dreams, and visions.
|Title: Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus|
By: Nabeel Qureshi
Number of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW092640
Nabeel QureshiZondervan / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$13.995 out of 5 stars for No God but One: Allah or Jesus? - A Former Muslim Investigates the Evidence for Islam and Christianity. View reviews of this product. 30 Reviews
Retail Price$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
Nabeel QureshiZondervan / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$3.995 out of 5 stars for Answering Jihad: A Better Way Forward. View reviews of this product. 33 Reviews
Retail Price$16.99Save 77% ($13.00)
Alexander PierceRedemption Press / 2014 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$13.50
Retail Price$15.00Save 10% ($1.50)
H.J. TrinityWestBow Press / 2013 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$24.43
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • 2015 Christian Book Award winner • Nabeel Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity in this expanded edition with new bonus content and reflections.
"My friend Nabeel Qureshi was courageous enough to chase down the truth with intellectual integrity, no matter the personal cost," --Lee Strobel, bestselling author of The Case for Christ.
Providing an intimate view into a loving Muslim home, Qureshi shares how he developed a passion for Islam before discovering, almost against his will, evidence that Jesus rose from the dead and claimed to be God. Unable to deny the arguments but not wanting to deny his family, Qureshi struggled with an inner turmoil that will challenge Christians, Muslims, and all those who are interested in two of the world's greatest religions and the quest for truth.
Qureshi--with great courage and intimacy--wrote this book with three major purposes in mind:
- To tear down walls between two of the world's major religions by giving non-Muslim readers an insider's perspective into a Muslim's heart and mind.
- To equip the reader with facts and knowledge, showing the strength of the case for the gospel contrasted with the case for Islam.
- To portray the immense inner struggle of Muslims grappling with the gospel, including all the sacrifices and doubts that rise up along the way.
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus is more than the memoir of a man's pursuit of answers to the most important issues of life and faith. Ultimately, it's the story about the transformative grace and mercy of the one true God.
This edition has been expanded to include:
- A revised foreword and introduction
- A new afterword by apologist Mark Mittelberg and a reflection by Nabeel's wife
- A substantially extended epilogue that shares how Nabeel told his friend David of his decision to follow Christ, how his parents found out, and more
- Expert contributions from scholars and ministry leaders on each section of the book, contributions previously included only in the ebook edition
- An appendix with a topical table of contents (for teaching from Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus)
- An appendix tackling the objection that Ahmadi Muslims--the Islamic movement that Qureshi was raised in--are not true Muslims
- And a sneak peek prologue from Nabeel's book, No God but One: Allah or Jesus?
Nabeel describes the yearning in the hearts of millions of Muslims around the world. This book is a must-read for all seeking to share the hope of Christ with Muslims. -- Fouad Masri, President and CEO, Crescent Project
Fresh, striking, highly illuminating, and sometimes heartbreaking, Qureshi's story is worth a thousand textbooks. It should be read by Muslims and all who care deeply about our Muslim friends and fellow citizens. -- Os Guinness, author and social critic
Nabeel Qureshi's story is among the most unique two or three testimonies that I have ever heard. His quest brought together several exceptional features: a very bright mind, extraordinary sincerity, original research, and a willingness to follow the evidence trail wherever it took him. His search led to the cross and to Jesus Christ, who was resurrected from the dead. -- Gary R. Habermas, Distinguished Research Professor, Liberty University
In his personal quest to know the truth, Nabeel Qureshi paves the way for an analytical study of the faiths, dissecting the Christian and Islamic arguments, specifically citing numerous Islamic hadith and early Christian texts, so that the reader can see a logical progression to the analyses. But it is also a deeply personal heartwrenching and tear-evoking saga of the life of a young Muslim growing up in the West, a gripping biography that is impossible to put down. -- James M. Tour, Professor of Chemistry, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Materials Science, Rice University
For anyone seeking understanding of their Muslim neighbors or colleagues, this is a book to read. We go on a journey from the inside out. We are introduced to the depth of spirituality, the love and honor of family, and the way a person 'sees' and 'feels' in a devout Muslim home. This is a profound book that skillfully shows the core differences between the gospel and Islamic claims. I highly recommend it. -- Dr. Stuart McAllister, Regional Director The Americas, Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
This book offers the fascinating story of the conversion of a sincere young Ahmadiyya man who tried his best to seek Allah and eventually fell in love with Christ. I trust that this book can be a powerful encouragement for all Christians to pray for many Muslims to find Jesus Christ. -- Mark Gabriel, author and former lecturer, Al-Azhar University in Cairo
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus is a brilliant book with an authentic and challenging message. Nabeel Qureshi tells the powerful story of his journey to Jesus, a story that began with a doubtful investigation and ended with a beautiful transformation. Jesus isn't intimidated by our questions; this story celebrates that truth! You won't be able to put this book down. -- Louie Giglio, pastor, Passion City Church; founder, Passion Conferences
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.